Pokémon Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Pokémon Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafucas
Admin
Rafucas

PostSubject: Sign Up and Winn Badges !!!   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Cool Are you a Pokémon Master ? Cool

Cool Sign Up, post and winn Badges !!! Cool

Cool For all 10 Post´s you winn a Badge Cool
Back to top Go down
https://pokemongeneration.board-directory.net
Pis^^

Pis^^

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up and Winn Badges !!!   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Heey!
What's up?

Yeah, I'm a small Poke Fan. Razz

I first met Pokemon, when I was a little boy.
I started watchin the seasons right after they came out in my country. Portugal.

My first game was Pokemon Blue for GB.
From that day forward, I bought all GB, BGC and BGA games.
I could buy the Nintendo or the GC ones, couse my parents wouldn't let me. Sad

But, nowadays, I have emulators and I'm thinking in buying a WII for that new Pokemon game.
I saw its vids, and I just loved it!

My fav poke....hummm....dunno.
My favorite regular is, for sure, Blaziken. :love:
But...from ALL pokemon...I love Darkrai the most.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rafucas
Admin
Rafucas

PostSubject: Pokémon   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:08 am

Sorry about that but I´m at portugal to and if you want i can give you a link with all pokemon games of the world I can give you a Nintendo DS emulator a Nintendo 64 emulator and more... and thx for sign up king
Back to top Go down
Pis^^

Pis^^

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up and Winn Badges !!!   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 am

If you could get me a Game Cube or a N64 emulator....that yould be great! Very Happy
And the stadium games etc. Smile

No prob... Razz
:]

Tell me...what we do around were?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Rafucas
Admin
Rafucas

PostSubject: Nintendo 64   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
Rafucas
Admin
Rafucas

PostSubject: Forum   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 am

king In this forum you can Winn all badges that exist on the Pokemon world, for all 10 post´s you Winn a badge king

And in my Blog the Pokemon Generation you can download all episodes of Pokemon all movies all mini films, chronicles, you can answer questions, I go create a Wi-Fi cheat box so you can make trades battles and more with the others players, i have a slidshow, music, here you can download you´r games just tell me what you want, emulators... more more more and more ( The best of this is the blog is under construction I mean the blog gonna be greater with more animation´s and more ) I can speak 5 languages ( Deutsch, Luxemburgish, Portugues, Français, and Inglish and thx a lot for sign up in my blog.

And what you mean ? Are that great ? king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up and Winn Badges !!!   Sign Up and Winn Badges !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Generation :: Sign Up and...-
Jump to: